On behalf of all of us at Teamgo, I hope this message finds you safe and well. We understand travel and mobility is an important part of life, helping us stay connected in both our personal and work lifestyles.
At the same time there’s a wider community concern about Coronavirus (COVID-19) both in public and private spaces.
The safety and wellbeing of our customers, their employees and visitors is always our highest priority, so we want to offer some tips on how Teamgo visitor management can help you remain vigilant and your visitors informed.
It’s likely you may not be aware of some of the features you can enable on your Teamgo kiosk right now to support this.
As always, our main priority is to keep providing you with the tools you need and the service that you expect.
- Modify the visitor form to include questions about a guests recent travel or any health concerns.
- Enable simple Yes/No answers and instantly notify the appropriate people based on visitor choices
- Add additional messaging and text to your kiosk home screen (view guide)
- Update background images and enable screen saver mode to display important messages.
- Minimise time on site by pre-registering your visitors
- Customise pre-registration and let visitors complete forms prior to arrival, including asking important questions
- (view guides)
- Enable QR code scanning on the iPad kiosk home screen.
- Install the Teamgo Kiosk App on an iPhone for employee assisted sign-in with QR codes and avoid visitors co-mingling in close proximity queues.
- Use our new FaceID technology to sign-in with facial recognition functionality (view guide)
- Get your employees to sign in with the Teamgo Pass app for iPhone/Android (more info)
- Purchase some disposable stylus from your local supplier
If you would like further assistance with any of the options above just reply this email or get in touch via dashboard support.
Wishing you and those around you good health,
Steve & Chhai at Teamgo