Visitor management system for the construction and building industry
Secure your workforce and assets with Teamgo visitor management for construction and building organisations – made for contractors, visitors and compliance.
We are a technology driven company based in Australia and specialising in Visitor Management software and applications.
Amazon Web Services
You expect the best and we rely on the best with cloud hosting and security provided by Amazon AWS Australia.
24/7 support available and experienced account managers on standby - we provide hands on customer assistance.
Teamgo software includes all the following features
Helping organisations worldwide
Teamgo’s visitor management solutions support customers not-for-profits, business and education to governments and global enterprises.
“Teamgo meets our goals for visitor and contractor sign-in across multiple building sites”
Senior WHS Manager,
Taylor Group Constructions
Invite your suppliers to add their workforce for tracking time and attendance at the workplace. Request important certification and insurances with document management and improve your compliance.
- Add your contractors or invite suppliers to self-manage
- Request and store certificates and documents
- Track expiration dates, and request updates
- Issue QR codes for contactless sign-in
- Help suppliers manage COVID19 and contact tracing efforts
Teamgo has been pioneering contactless QR code sign-in for visitors since 2013. Issue your visitors, employees, contractors… anyone with safe QR codes! Each one is unique and can be used to track your users sign in/out.
- Unique QR codes for users that can expire or be re-used
- Pre-register and send visitors their unique QR code
- Scan QR codes on the Teamgo iPad kiosks
- Visitors can use their smartphone to scan a sign-in QR code
- Teamgo Pass is the perfect QR code companion app!
Teamgo Pass is a free smartphone app for iPhone and Android users. It’s perfect for employees so they easily sign in/out with QR code, get alerts and sign-in from remotely
- Free smartphone app for Teamgo users
- Login and manage user details
- Personal QR code for fast contactless sign in
- Get instant notifications for visitor arrivals
- Use the remote sign-in “Anywhere” feature for remote working or working from home
- Look up nearest Teamgo locations and sign-in contactless
Download the Teamgo Pass app on your iPhone or Android Smartphone.
Invite suppliers to join your Teamgo workforce and manage their own employees. You can then track the worker’s time and attendance while also helping you with compliance contact tracing.
- For cleaners, maintenance, contractors, and more..
- Add or invite your supplier companies and their workers
- Track suppliers time and attendance with detailed reports
- Suppliers sign-in with QR codes, mobile or FaceID
- Build custom sign in workflows with forms and documents
- Request certificates and ensure compliance is in check and manage expired documents
Request important documents, certificates and licenses from your visitors to keep your compliance in check and workplace safe from safety, security and health risks.
- Send your suppliers request to complete forms and provide documents
- Collect document information when visitors pre-register or use a kiosk to sign-in (camera capture included)
- Add document expiration dates with auto reminders and resubmit requests.
- Collect copies of licenses, passports, certificates and more
- Many supported file formats including PDF, Doc, Xls, Jpeg, and more
Print visitor badges for visitors when they arrive or pre-print for collection when on site. Easily identify types of visitors and include unique details or a QR code for easy sign-out
- Instant print with thermal visitor badges
- Customise content and layout
- Include re-usable QR codes to identify visitor
- Set badge issue and expiration dates
- Support for Brother QL series label printers
Related articles and information
On behalf of all of us at Teamgo, I hope this message finds you safe and well. We understand travel and mobility is an important part of life, helping us stay connected in both our personal and work lifestyles. At the same time there’s a wider community concern about Coronavirus
This is a complete and detailed guide on How to Customise Your Teamgo Kiosk. Here you’ll learn everything you need to know about Kiosk customisation including how to create flows, how to add your logo to the Kiosk, how to create information fields and much more. We will keep updating this guide as we make
One of the most common enquiries and support requests that we get at Teamgo involve badge printers. Badge printers are designed to be very simple to operate but they can be tricky the first time you use one. So, if you are experiencing or have experienced trouble with your badge printer
Try Teamgo for Free
Get started with a free 30 day trial – all features included, no credit card required.