Humans have a moral responsibility to protect the environment and support the planet’s long-term sustainability. This includes preserving trees, water and the livelihood of animals. Environmentally-friendly business practices help in limiting environmental impact and protecting natural resources.
Many businesses still rely on paper for paperwork and data storage. The paper industry consumes 40% of all commercially cut wood on the planet. These productions also demand a lot of water. As a result of this form of production, deforestation occurs.
To become more environmentally conscious, as a community, we must also take steps to repair some of the damage that human activities have already caused. Companies like Teamgo have started becoming paperless in today’s technology age.
Teamgo is responsible for developing visitor management software that enables businesses to be safer, healthier, and more productive. We are committed to the principles of sustainable development and recognise our obligations to consumers and the broader community to help reduce the environmental impact of our operations.
Here’s how Teamgo contributes to environmental protection:
Teamgo offers digital delivery, power saving mobile technologies and hardware, and cloud computing to reduce e-waste and extend the life of all devices used.
A decentralised working policy helps Teamgo reduce daily emissions and keeps the whole team focused on the job, not on getting to it.
Teamgo uses recycled packaging for shipping products and kiosks to customers and combines shipping to reduce waste.
Every year, Teamgo seeks to donate to causes that directly impact the environment and rebalance the effect we have on it.
Teamgo’s vision for a sustainable growth company includes expanding while lowering our direct environmental effect. We believe that reducing our greenhouse gas emissions, water use and waste impacts our value chain.
Here are Teamgo’s environmental commitments:
- Teamgo conserves energy, water, paper and other natural resources while still providing a comfortable working environment.
- Teamgo minimises waste through recycling and using recycled products and materials wherever practical.
- Teamgo prevents and minimises pollution from our activities.
- Teamgo provides an environmentally sound workplace and progressively implement a range of environmentally sound work practices.
- Teamgo complies where possible with all relevant Australian Government, State and Territory environmental regulations, policies and initiatives.
- Teamgo fosters an environmentally responsible culture and encourages staff to develop new ideas and initiatives.
- Communicate this environmental statement to staff, customers and where possible, the wider community.
A Teamgo visitor management system contributes to environmentally friendly practices through digital delivery, recycled packaging and is a step in the right direction to increasing environmentally friendly practices in workplaces across the globe.