Visitor management software for the agribusiness industry
Teamgo visitor management for your agribusiness can help with tracking visitors, workforce, safety inductions and emergency messaging.
We're an Australian technology company specialising in Visitor Management software and applications.
Amazon Web Services
You expect the best and we rely on the best with cloud hosting and security provided by Amazon AWS Australia.
24/7 support available and experienced account managers on standby - we provide hands on customer assistance.
“The Teamgo system helps manage office visitors and contract farm workers”
People & Safety Manager, Beerenberg Farm Pty Ltd
Teamgo supports safer workplaces globally
Teamgo’s visitor management software includes all the following standard features
Capture all your visitors from inviation to arrival on location. Visitors can sign-in by scanning contactless QR codes, registering on iPad kiosks or completing safety and security workflows.
- Sign-in with iPad kiosks or QR code posters
- Complete custom sign-in workflows
- Express sign-in for return visitors
- Record accurate sign in/out data
- Supports COVID19 and contact tracing efforts
Protect your people and your workplaces with Teamgo sign-in for employees, staff and contractors. Setup a user profile and issue QR codes, FaceID or Express Sign-in for fast tracking of time and attendance.
- Instant, contactless sign-in for employees
- Free Teamgo Pass user smartphone ap
- Instant reports for COVID19 contact tracing
- Sign-in for remote and home office workers
- Send meeting request and pre-register visitors
Invite your suppliers to add their workforce for tracking time and attendance at the workplace. Request important certification and insurances with document management and improve your compliance.
- Add your contractors or invite suppliers to self-manage
- Request and store certificates and documents
- Track expiration dates, and request updates
- Issue QR codes for contactless sign-in
- Help suppliers manage COVID19 and contact tracing efforts
Invite suppliers to join your Teamgo workforce and manage their own employees. You can then track the worker’s time and attendance while also helping you with compliance contact tracing.
- For cleaners, maintenance, contractors, and more..
- Add or invite your supplier companies and their workers
- Track suppliers time and attendance with detailed reports
- Suppliers sign-in with QR codes, mobile or FaceID
- Build custom sign in workflows with forms and documents
- Request certificates and ensure compliance is in check and manage expired documents
Send instant messages to all people on site when you have a critical event. See who is signed-in and provide emergency information with just a few clicks.
- Live visitor records of who’s on location and their contact info
- Send instant SMS and email messages about the emergency
- Create message templates for critical event types
- Build Temago evacuations into your emergency workflows
- Deliver a safer procedure and meet compliance goals
Related articles and information
Returning to the workplace: The importance of safety and convenience to increase employee attendance
As restrictions ease and ’work from home’ orders are lifted, organisations are encouraging employees to return to the workplace. There are benefits to in-person attendance including collaboration, socialisation and productivity. However, the pandemic has shed new light on remote and hybrid working and employees now want to have more convenience
As companies adapt to the constraints of a global pandemic, we have seen many organisations move away from an in-person model, to now embracing the future of a hybrid workplace. Because of this, the movements of employees and visitors have become increasingly sporadic, placing greater importance on workplace safety measures.
If there’s one sentence to wrap up the changes to the workplace over the last two years it’s “it will never be the same again”. The introduction of various measures to manage workplace health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic has transformed day to day operations. What 2021 taught us
Try Teamgo for Free
Get started with a free 30 day trial – all features included, no credit card required.