Visitor management system for co-working and shared workplaces
Give your members and their visitors a safe and secure system for pre-registration, arrivals, meetings and attendance time tracking.
We're an Australian technology company specialising in Visitor Management software and applications.
Amazon Web Services
You expect the best and we rely on the best with cloud hosting and security provided by Amazon AWS Australia.
24/7 support available and experienced account managers on standby - we provide hands on customer assistance.
“Teamgo applications are critical to the department for contact tracing compliance.”
Records & Property Management,
Government of South Australia Department for Innovation and Skills
Teamgo supports safer workplaces globally
Teamgo’s visitor management software includes all the following standard features
Capture all your visitors from inviation to arrival on location. Visitors can sign-in by scanning contactless QR codes, registering on iPad kiosks or completing safety and security workflows.
- Sign-in with iPad kiosks or QR code posters
- Complete custom sign-in workflows
- Express sign-in for return visitors
- Record accurate sign in/out data
- Supports COVID19 and contact tracing efforts
Limit the number of people allowed to sign-in across your loacations to keep a safe and compliant number. Get instant reports and monitor your visitor flows.
- See a live record of the number of people signed-in
- View instant updates of your capacity limits
- Get notified when you hit capacity
- Support your COVID19 policies and compliance objetives
Send instant messages to all people on site when you have a critical event. See who is signed-in and provide emergency information with just a few clicks.
- Live visitor records of who’s on location and their contact info
- Send instant SMS and email messages about the emergency
- Create message templates for critical event types
- Build Temago evacuations into your emergency workflows
- Deliver a safer procedure and meet compliance goals
Print visitor badges for visitors when they arrive or pre-print for collection when on site. Easily identify types of visitors and include unique details or a QR code for easy sign-out
- Instant print with thermal visitor badges
- Customise content and layout
- Include re-usable QR codes to identify visitor
- Set badge issue and expiration dates
- Support for Brother QL series label printers
Build and install your iPad kiosks or print QR codes and display them around your workplace.
- Offer visitors QR code camera scanning on your kiosks
- Print out QR codes for visitors to scan and sign-in with their smartphones using online forms with the web browser
- Employee sign-in scanning their QR codes
- Use premium features like Teamgo FaceID camera scanning on the iPad kiosk
- Print auto cut visitor badges for collection on sign-in
- Connect to custom sign-in workflows if you need additional details or documents submitted
Temperature scanning thermometer
The Teamgo Digital Temperature Scanner uses safe and touch-free infrared technology to scan your people’s forehead body temperature when they arrive at the workplace. Ensure you keep your people and workplace safe and healthy with instant checks on arrival.
- Use the device on it’s own or connect to a Teamgo iPad Kiosk
- See temperate read instantly on the device LED screen
- Hear audio Beeps when temperature is scanned
- Use it for visitor sign-in, employees and your regular contractors
Integrate and extend your Teamgo visitor management system to other software for data automation, reports and more.
Our suite of premium integrations can help you collect and extend your service to help with additional compliance safety and security including contact tracing efforts.
- Use premium options like our RESTful API, Webhooks for syncing users and extending functionality
- Build your own extensions with the Zapier integration
- Turn on additional integrations for notifications, reports and more
Teamgo has been pioneering contactless QR code sign-in for visitors since 2013. Issue your visitors, employees, contractors… anyone with safe QR codes! Each one is unique and can be used to track your users sign in/out.
- Unique QR codes for users that can expire or be re-used
- Pre-register and send visitors their unique QR code
- Scan QR codes on the Teamgo iPad kiosks
- Visitors can use their smartphone to scan a sign-in QR code
- Teamgo Pass is the perfect QR code companion app!
Give your employees Teamgo user accounts so they can access tools to manage their visitors. The features you give access to will help with workplace productivity and efficiency.
- Employees can build custom booking schedules with workflows for forms, document requests and compliance checks
- Get a personal web link you can send to visitors and include in your email signature
- Request forms and documents to be submitted before your visitors arrive
- Get creative, use meetings for employees or make them for booking rooms, vehicles, assets, facilities and more
Related articles and information
Returning to the workplace: The importance of safety and convenience to increase employee attendance
As restrictions ease and ’work from home’ orders are lifted, organisations are encouraging employees to return to the workplace. There are benefits to in-person attendance including collaboration, socialisation and productivity. However, the pandemic has shed new light on remote and hybrid working and employees now want to have more convenience
As companies adapt to the constraints of a global pandemic, we have seen many organisations move away from an in-person model, to now embracing the future of a hybrid workplace. Because of this, the movements of employees and visitors have become increasingly sporadic, placing greater importance on workplace safety measures.
If there’s one sentence to wrap up the changes to the workplace over the last two years it’s “it will never be the same again”. The introduction of various measures to manage workplace health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic has transformed day to day operations. What 2021 taught us
Try Teamgo for Free
Get started with a free 30 day trial – all features included, no credit card required.