Visitor management system for the construction and building industry
Secure your workforce and assets with Teamgo visitor management for construction and building organisations – made for contractors, visitors and compliance.
We're an Australian technology company specialising in Visitor Management software and applications.
Amazon Web Services
You expect the best and we rely on the best with cloud hosting and security provided by Amazon AWS Australia.
24/7 support available and experienced account managers on standby - we provide hands on customer assistance.
Teamgo’s visitor management software includes all the following standard features
Teamgo supports safer workplaces globally
“With Teamgo we get real time reports of visitor and employee traffic across our workplace.”
Senior WHS Manager,
Taylor Group Constructions
Invite your suppliers to add their workforce for tracking time and attendance at the workplace. Request important certification and insurances with document management and improve your compliance.
- Add your contractors or invite suppliers to self-manage
- Request and store certificates and documents
- Track expiration dates, and request updates
- Issue QR codes for contactless sign-in
- Help suppliers manage COVID19 and contact tracing efforts
Teamgo has been pioneering contactless QR code sign-in for visitors since 2013. Issue your visitors, employees, contractors… anyone with safe QR codes! Each one is unique and can be used to track your users sign in/out.
- Unique QR codes for users that can expire or be re-used
- Pre-register and send visitors their unique QR code
- Scan QR codes on the Teamgo iPad kiosks
- Visitors can use their smartphone to scan a sign-in QR code
- Teamgo Pass is the perfect QR code companion app!
Teamgo Pass is a free smartphone app for iPhone and Android users. It’s perfect for employees so they easily sign in/out with QR code, get alerts and sign-in from remotely
- Free smartphone app for Teamgo users
- Login and manage user details
- Personal QR code for fast contactless sign in
- Get instant notifications for visitor arrivals
- Use the remote sign-in “Anywhere” feature for remote working or working from home
- Look up nearest Teamgo locations and sign-in contactless
Download the Teamgo Pass app on your iPhone or Android Smartphone.
Invite suppliers to join your Teamgo workforce and manage their own employees. You can then track the worker’s time and attendance while also helping you with compliance contact tracing.
- For cleaners, maintenance, contractors, and more..
- Add or invite your supplier companies and their workers
- Track suppliers time and attendance with detailed reports
- Suppliers sign-in with QR codes, mobile or FaceID
- Build custom sign in workflows with forms and documents
- Request certificates and ensure compliance is in check and manage expired documents
Request important documents, certificates and licenses from your visitors to keep your compliance in check and workplace safe from safety, security and health risks.
- Send your suppliers request to complete forms and provide documents
- Collect document information when visitors pre-register or use a kiosk to sign-in (camera capture included)
- Add document expiration dates with auto reminders and resubmit requests.
- Collect copies of licenses, passports, certificates and more
- Many supported file formats including PDF, Doc, Xls, Jpeg, and more
Print visitor badges when guests sign-in or pre-print for collection on arrival. You can more easily identify the visitor’s details and why they are at the workplace when they display their badge.
- Instant print with thermal visitor badges
- Customise content and layout like name, photo etc
- Include re-usable QR codes to identify visitor
- Set badge expiration timeframe
- Supports Brother QL series label printers
Temperature scanning thermometer
The Teamgo Digital Temperature Scanner uses safe and touch-free infrared technology to scan your people’s forehead body temperature when they arrive at the workplace. Ensure you keep your people and workplace safe and healthy with instant checks on arrival.
- Use the device on it’s own or connect to a Teamgo iPad Kiosk
- See temperate read instantly on the device LED screen
- Hear audio Beeps when temperature is scanned
- Use it for visitor sign-in, employees and your regular contractors
Related articles and information
Teamgo Version 3 Released
As you’ve noticed, we released a new Teamgo dashboard! With the new dashboard we aim to make it easier for Teamgo users to find what they need. Home Screen This is the default screen which every users will see when they first login. This screen shows information relevant and specific
Returning to the workplace: The importance of safety and convenience to increase employee attendance
As restrictions ease and ’work from home’ orders are lifted, organisations are encouraging employees to return to the workplace. There are benefits to in-person attendance including collaboration, socialisation and productivity. However, the pandemic has shed new light on remote and hybrid working and employees now want to have more convenience
6 Workplace Health and Safety features you can implement right now
As companies adapt to the constraints of a global pandemic, we have seen many organisations move away from an in-person model, to now embracing the future of a hybrid workplace. Because of this, the movements of employees and visitors have become increasingly sporadic, placing greater importance on workplace safety measures.
Try Teamgo for Free
Get started with a free 30 day trial – all features included, no credit card required.