Visitor management system for education and higher learning institutions
Manage visitors, student attendance, staff and contractor arrivals with cloud software that helps reduce potential health and security risks
We're an Australian technology company specialising in Visitor Management software and applications.
Amazon Web Services
You expect the best and we rely on the best with cloud hosting and security provided by Amazon AWS Australia.
24/7 support available and experienced account managers on standby - we provide hands on customer assistance.
Education Services Australia Endorsed Supplier
Teamgo is proud to participate in A National Privacy and Security Initiative for Digital Products in K-12 Education.
The Safer Technologies 4 Schools initiative is an approach to standardisation and evaluation of digital products and services used by schools across Australia and New Zealand against a nationally consistent security and privacy control framework.
Visit the Safer Technologies Schools website for more information.
Teamgo’s visitor management software includes all the following standard features
Teamgo supports safer workplaces globally
“We use the software to sign-in parents, manage student attendance and send alerts”
Public Relations Director,
Saint Maur International School
Send instant messages to all people on site when you have a critical event. See who is signed-in and provide emergency information with just a few clicks.
- Live visitor records of who’s on location and their contact info
- Send instant SMS and email messages about the emergency
- Create message templates for critical event types
- Build Temago evacuations into your emergency workflows
- Deliver a safer procedure and meet compliance goals
Build and install your iPad kiosks or print QR codes and display them around your workplace.
- Offer visitors QR code camera scanning on your kiosks
- Print out QR codes for visitors to scan and sign-in with their smartphones using online forms with the web browser
- Employee sign-in scanning their QR codes
- Use premium features like Teamgo FaceID camera scanning on the iPad kiosk
- Print auto cut visitor badges for collection on sign-in
- Connect to custom sign-in workflows if you need additional details or documents submitted
Temperature scanning thermometer
The Teamgo Digital Temperature Scanner uses safe and touch-free infrared technology to scan your people’s forehead body temperature when they arrive at the workplace. Ensure you keep your people and workplace safe and healthy with instant checks on arrival.
- Use the device on it’s own or connect to a Teamgo iPad Kiosk
- See temperate read instantly on the device LED screen
- Hear audio Beeps when temperature is scanned
- Use it for visitor sign-in, employees and your regular contractors
Guardians & Students
The Teamgo Education Module introduces a number of premium features designed for child care, schools and universities to better manage student welfare and assets.
- Guardian and parent sign-in
- Student arrival and departure notifications
- Sign-in flows for student services (departures, excursions etc)
- Express sign-in options for high traffic flows
- Contractor and supplier pre-registration checks
Send instant alerts to your visitors and employees when different events take place. You can manage how these are delivered and customise the content.
- Send email, SMS, and push alerts to the Teamgo Pass app
- Visitors arrivals, deliveries, emergencies and more
- Improve productivity and automate reception functions
- Send in any language and include custom content and messages with the Teamgo language editor
Invite your suppliers to add their workforce for tracking time and attendance at the workplace. Request important certification and insurances with document management and improve your compliance.
- Add your contractors or invite suppliers to self-manage
- Request and store certificates and documents
- Track expiration dates, and request updates
- Issue QR codes for contactless sign-in
- Help suppliers manage COVID19 and contact tracing efforts
Place visitors on a watch lists and ensure the right people are notified when they attempt to sign-in on arrival.
- Trigger instant sms or email alerts
- Tag visitors as VIP’s
- Deny sign-in access
- Review watch list visitor arrival history
- Build watch list alerts into your workflows
- Enable background checks for working with children
Teamgo has been pioneering contactless QR code sign-in for visitors since 2013. Issue your visitors, employees, contractors… anyone with safe QR codes! Each one is unique and can be used to track your users sign in/out.
- Unique QR codes for users that can expire or be re-used
- Pre-register and send visitors their unique QR code
- Scan QR codes on the Teamgo iPad kiosks
- Visitors can use their smartphone to scan a sign-in QR code
- Teamgo Pass is the perfect QR code companion app!
Print visitor badges when guests sign-in or pre-print for collection on arrival. You can more easily identify the visitor’s details and why they are at the workplace when they display their badge.
- Instant print with thermal visitor badges
- Customise content and layout like name, photo etc
- Include re-usable QR codes to identify visitor
- Set badge expiration timeframe
- Supports Brother QL series label printers
Related articles and information
As you’ve noticed, we released a new Teamgo dashboard! With the new dashboard we aim to make it easier for Teamgo users to find what they need. Home Screen This is the default screen which every users will see when they first login. This screen shows information relevant and specific
Returning to the workplace: The importance of safety and convenience to increase employee attendance
As restrictions ease and ’work from home’ orders are lifted, organisations are encouraging employees to return to the workplace. There are benefits to in-person attendance including collaboration, socialisation and productivity. However, the pandemic has shed new light on remote and hybrid working and employees now want to have more convenience
As companies adapt to the constraints of a global pandemic, we have seen many organisations move away from an in-person model, to now embracing the future of a hybrid workplace. Because of this, the movements of employees and visitors have become increasingly sporadic, placing greater importance on workplace safety measures.
Try Teamgo for Free
Get started with a free 30 day trial – all features included, no credit card required.