Visitor management system for government departments and workplaces
Teamgo helps governments keep their departments visitor management compliant and your workforce secure from health and security risks.
We're an Australian technology company specialising in Visitor Management software and applications.
Amazon Web Services
You expect the best and we rely on the best with cloud hosting and security provided by Amazon AWS Australia.
24/7 support available and experienced account managers on standby - we provide hands on customer assistance.
Teamgo’s visitor management software includes all the following standard features
Teamgo supports safer workplaces globally
“Teamgo applications are critical to the department for contact tracing compliance.”
Records & Property Management,
Government of South Australia Department for Innovation and Skills
Teamgo has been pioneering contactless QR code sign-in for visitors since 2013. Issue your visitors, employees, contractors… anyone with safe QR codes! Each one is unique and can be used to track your users sign in/out.
- Unique QR codes for users that can expire or be re-used
- Pre-register and send visitors their unique QR code
- Scan QR codes on the Teamgo iPad kiosks
- Visitors can use their smartphone to scan a sign-in QR code
- Teamgo Pass is the perfect QR code companion app!
Capture all your visitors from inviation to arrival on location. Visitors can sign-in by scanning contactless QR codes, registering on iPad kiosks or completing safety and security workflows.
- Sign-in with iPad kiosks or QR code posters
- Complete custom sign-in workflows
- Express sign-in for return visitors
- Record accurate sign in/out data
- Supports COVID19 and contact tracing efforts
Protect your people and your workplaces with Teamgo sign-in for employees, staff and contractors. Setup a user profile and issue QR codes, FaceID or Express Sign-in for fast tracking of time and attendance.
- Instant, contactless sign-in for employees
- Free Teamgo Pass user smartphone ap
- Instant reports for COVID19 contact tracing
- Sign-in for remote and home office workers
- Send meeting request and pre-register visitors
“Teamgo has been great for managing visitor and employee arrivals across the department”
Operations Manager (Office of the CIO),
NSW Department of Education
Send instant alerts to your visitors and employees when different events take place. You can manage how these are delivered and customise the content.
- Send email, SMS, and push alerts to the Teamgo Pass app
- Visitors arrivals, deliveries, emergencies and more
- Improve productivity and automate reception functions
- Send in any language and include custom content and messages with the Teamgo language editor
Build and install your iPad kiosks or print QR codes and display them around your workplace.
- Offer visitors QR code camera scanning on your kiosks
- Print out QR codes for visitors to scan and sign-in with their smartphones using online forms with the web browser
- Employee sign-in scanning their QR codes
- Use premium features like Teamgo FaceID camera scanning on the iPad kiosk
- Print auto cut visitor badges for collection on sign-in
- Connect to custom sign-in workflows if you need additional details or documents submitted
Temperature scanning thermometer
The Teamgo Digital Temperature Scanner uses safe and touch-free infrared technology to scan your people’s forehead body temperature when they arrive at the workplace. Ensure you keep your people and workplace safe and healthy with instant checks on arrival.
- Use the device on it’s own or connect to a Teamgo iPad Kiosk
- See temperate read instantly on the device LED screen
- Hear audio Beeps when temperature is scanned
- Use it for visitor sign-in, employees and your regular contractors
Data & privacy tools
Choose how your captured user data is managed and take complete control to ensure you abide by organisation policy and your local personal data and privacy laws.
- Manage your Covid Safe data retention plan
- Automate GDPR data removal guidelines
- Delete or anonymise visitor and user data anytime
- Create your own data retention periods
Related articles and information
Returning to the workplace: The importance of safety and convenience to increase employee attendance
As restrictions ease and ’work from home’ orders are lifted, organisations are encouraging employees to return to the workplace. There are benefits to in-person attendance including collaboration, socialisation and productivity. However, the pandemic has shed new light on remote and hybrid working and employees now want to have more convenience
As companies adapt to the constraints of a global pandemic, we have seen many organisations move away from an in-person model, to now embracing the future of a hybrid workplace. Because of this, the movements of employees and visitors have become increasingly sporadic, placing greater importance on workplace safety measures.
If there’s one sentence to wrap up the changes to the workplace over the last two years it’s “it will never be the same again”. The introduction of various measures to manage workplace health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic has transformed day to day operations. What 2021 taught us
Try Teamgo for Free
Get started with a free 30 day trial – all features included, no credit card required.