Visitor management for law enforcement
Teamgo delivers additional health and security compliance for your visitor management and workforce sign-in needs
We are a technology driven company based in Australia and specialising in Visitor Management software and applications.
Amazon Web Services
You expect the best and we rely on the best with cloud hosting and security provided by Amazon AWS Australia.
24/7 support available and experienced account managers on standby - we provide hands on customer assistance.
Teamgo software includes all the following features
Helping organisations worldwide
Teamgo’s visitor management solutions support customers not-for-profits, business and education to governments and global enterprises.
“Teamgo applications are critical to the department for contact tracing compliance.”
Records & Property Management,
Government of South Australia Department for Innovation and Skills
Capture all your visitors from inviation to arrival on location. Visitors can sign-in by scanning contactless QR codes, registering on iPad kiosks or completing safety and security workflows.
- Sign-in with iPad kiosks or QR code posters
- Complete custom sign-in workflows
- Express sign-in for return visitors
- Record accurate sign in/out data
- Supports COVID19 and contact tracing efforts
Teamgo has been pioneering contactless QR code sign-in for visitors since 2013. Issue your visitors, employees, contractors… anyone with safe QR codes! Each one is unique and can be used to track your users sign in/out.
- Unique QR codes for users that can expire or be re-used
- Pre-register and send visitors their unique QR code
- Scan QR codes on the Teamgo iPad kiosks
- Visitors can use their smartphone to scan a sign-in QR code
- Teamgo Pass is the perfect QR code companion app!
Print visitor badges for visitors when they arrive or pre-print for collection when on site. Easily identify types of visitors and include unique details or a QR code for easy sign-out
- Instant print with thermal visitor badges
- Customise content and layout
- Include re-usable QR codes to identify visitor
- Set badge issue and expiration dates
- Support for Brother QL series label printers
Invite suppliers to join your Teamgo workforce and manage their own employees. You can then track the worker’s time and attendance while also helping you with compliance contact tracing.
- For cleaners, maintenance, contractors, and more..
- Add or invite your supplier companies and their workers
- Track suppliers time and attendance with detailed reports
- Suppliers sign-in with QR codes, mobile or FaceID
- Build custom sign in workflows with forms and documents
- Request certificates and ensure compliance is in check and manage expired documents
Deliver messages and build your sign-in workflows in local language. Make sure you have the right communication or your visitors and employees.
- Build your own language templates
- Customise iPad kiosks and notifications
- Let visitors switch between iPad kiosk languages
- Setup templates for email and SMS messages
Build and install your iPad kiosks or print QR codes and display them around your workplace.
- Offer visitors QR code camera scanning on your kiosks
- Print out QR codes for visitors to scan and sign-in with their smartphones using online forms with the web browser
- Employee sign-in scanning their QR codes
- Use premium features like Teamgo FaceID camera scanning on the iPad kiosk
- Print auto cut visitor badges for collection on sign-in
- Connect to custom sign-in workflows if you need additional details or documents submitted
Related articles and information
On behalf of all of us at Teamgo, I hope this message finds you safe and well. We understand travel and mobility is an important part of life, helping us stay connected in both our personal and work lifestyles. At the same time there’s a wider community concern about Coronavirus
This is a complete and detailed guide on How to Customise Your Teamgo Kiosk. Here you’ll learn everything you need to know about Kiosk customisation including how to create flows, how to add your logo to the Kiosk, how to create information fields and much more. We will keep updating this guide as we make
One of the most common enquiries and support requests that we get at Teamgo involve badge printers. Badge printers are designed to be very simple to operate but they can be tricky the first time you use one. So, if you are experiencing or have experienced trouble with your badge printer
Try Teamgo for Free
Get started with a free 30 day trial – all features included, no credit card required.