Visitor management for logisitcs and transport workplaces and facilities
Secure your workplaces and assets with Teamgo visitor management for logistics and supply chains – made for drivers, contractors, visitors and compliance.
We're an Australian technology company specialising in Visitor Management software and applications.
Amazon Web Services
You expect the best and we rely on the best with cloud hosting and security provided by Amazon AWS Australia.
24/7 support available and experienced account managers on standby - we provide hands on customer assistance.
Teamgo’s visitor management software includes all the following standard features
Teamgo supports safer workplaces globally
“Teamgo helps Lineage meet compliance for driver and visitor arrivals and reports.”
Human Resources Generalist, Lineage Logistics LLC
With Teamgo deliveries you can ensure packages get to the right person. Drivers can complete strict sign-in workflows or use simple drop off and notification tools.
- Send delivery arrival notifications to your employees
- Have drivers request a signature or authority to leave packages
- Record accurate driver delivery records
- Build custom sign-in workflows
- Keep your compliance needs in check
Capture all your visitors from inviation to arrival on location. Visitors can sign-in by scanning contactless QR codes, registering on iPad kiosks or completing safety and security workflows.
- Sign-in with iPad kiosks or QR code posters
- Complete custom sign-in workflows
- Express sign-in for return visitors
- Record accurate sign in/out data
- Supports COVID19 and contact tracing efforts
Invite your suppliers to add their workforce for tracking time and attendance at the workplace. Request important certification and insurances with document management and improve your compliance.
- Add your contractors or invite suppliers to self-manage
- Request and store certificates and documents
- Track expiration dates, and request updates
- Issue QR codes for contactless sign-in
- Help suppliers manage COVID19 and contact tracing efforts
Upgrade how you greet visitors and maintain an efficient, modern and safer workplace, starting right at the front door.
- Free iPad app “Teamgo” kiosk
- Works on any iPad and can be installed exactly how you need it
- Connect to a Brother label printer for visitor badges
- Customise the sign-in flows with a fully featured web software kiosk designer
- Use for visitors, employees, deliveries etc all on one iPad or setup multiple kiosks across the workplace
- Connect your kiosks or have them all act independant
Teamgo has been pioneering contactless QR code sign-in for visitors since 2013. Issue your visitors, employees, contractors… anyone with safe QR codes! Each one is unique and can be used to track your users sign in/out.
- Unique QR codes for users that can expire or be re-used
- Pre-register and send visitors their unique QR code
- Scan QR codes on the Teamgo iPad kiosks
- Visitors can use their smartphone to scan a sign-in QR code
- Teamgo Pass is the perfect QR code companion app!
Temperature scanning thermometer
The Teamgo Digital Temperature Scanner uses safe and touch-free infrared technology to scan your people’s forehead body temperature when they arrive at the workplace. Ensure you keep your people and workplace safe and healthy with instant checks on arrival.
- Use the device on it’s own or connect to a Teamgo iPad Kiosk
- See temperate read instantly on the device LED screen
- Hear audio Beeps when temperature is scanned
- Use it for visitor sign-in, employees and your regular contractors
Setup Teamgo visitor management across all your organisations locations and manage them from your centralised web dashboard.
- Teamgo scales with you, easily add new locations anytime
- Assign location administrators
- Customise evacuation templates unique to your locations
- Get detailed location reports
- Limit visitor capacity
Reporting & analytics
See real time and instant reporting of your visitor traffic so you know who’s onsite and why. Teamgo securely stores all your visitor data so you can retrieve it anytime.
- See live analytics on screen with your web dashboard
- View historical reports anytime
- Send automated reports to email addresses
- Use privacy tools to remove or annonymise records
- Time based auto data removals with COVID and GDPR tools
Related articles and information
Returning to the workplace: The importance of safety and convenience to increase employee attendance
As restrictions ease and ’work from home’ orders are lifted, organisations are encouraging employees to return to the workplace. There are benefits to in-person attendance including collaboration, socialisation and productivity. However, the pandemic has shed new light on remote and hybrid working and employees now want to have more convenience
As companies adapt to the constraints of a global pandemic, we have seen many organisations move away from an in-person model, to now embracing the future of a hybrid workplace. Because of this, the movements of employees and visitors have become increasingly sporadic, placing greater importance on workplace safety measures.
If there’s one sentence to wrap up the changes to the workplace over the last two years it’s “it will never be the same again”. The introduction of various measures to manage workplace health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic has transformed day to day operations. What 2021 taught us
Try Teamgo for Free
Get started with a free 30 day trial – all features included, no credit card required.