Visitor management system for
Teamgo visitor management for Primary Industry customers delivers compliance and additional security and safety for your workforce.
We are a technology driven company based in Australia and specialising in Visitor Management software and applications.
Amazon Web Services
You expect the best and we rely on the best with cloud hosting and security provided by Amazon AWS Australia.
24/7 support available and experienced account managers on standby - we provide hands on customer assistance.
Teamgo software includes all the following features
Helping organisations worldwide
Teamgo’s visitor management solutions support customers not-for-profits, business and education to governments and global enterprises.
“Teamgo applications are critical to our visitor and employee sign-in compliance.”
Office & EHS Administrator,
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology
Invite your suppliers to add their workforce for tracking time and attendance at the workplace. Request important certification and insurances with document management and improve your compliance.
- Add your contractors or invite suppliers to self-manage
- Request and store certificates and documents
- Track expiration dates, and request updates
- Issue QR codes for contactless sign-in
- Help suppliers manage COVID19 and contact tracing efforts
Employee ID cards
Issue your users employee ID badges so you can keep kiosks contactless and identify people on site for safety and security.
- Custom layout design tool with easy to use interface
- Choose what details to display
- Print using the visitor kiosk badge printer
- Use your own local card printers
- Include QR codes for contactless sign-in
Build and install your iPad kiosks or print QR codes and display them around your workplace.
- Offer visitors QR code camera scanning on your kiosks
- Print out QR codes for visitors to scan and sign-in with their smartphones using online forms with the web browser
- Employee sign-in scanning their QR codes
- Use premium features like Teamgo FaceID camera scanning on the iPad kiosk
- Print auto cut visitor badges for collection on sign-in
- Connect to custom sign-in workflows if you need additional details or documents submitted
Teamgo has been pioneering contactless QR code sign-in for visitors since 2013. Issue your visitors, employees, contractors… anyone with safe QR codes! Each one is unique and can be used to track your users sign in/out.
- Unique QR codes for users that can expire or be re-used
- Pre-register and send visitors their unique QR code
- Scan QR codes on the Teamgo iPad kiosks
- Visitors can use their smartphone to scan a sign-in QR code
- Teamgo Pass is the perfect QR code companion app!
With Teamgo deliveries you can ensure packages get to the right person. Drivers can complete strict sign-in workflows or use simple drop off and notification tools.
- Send delivery arrival notifications to your employees
- Have drivers request a signature or authority to leave packages
- Record accurate driver delivery records
- Build custom sign-in workflows
- Keep your compliance needs in check
Setup Teamgo visitor management across all your organisations locations and manage them from your centralised web dashboard.
- Teamgo scales with you, easily add new locations anytime
- Assign location administrators
- Customise evacuation templates unique to your locations
- Get detailed location reports
- Limit visitor capacity
Related articles and information
Today many large corporations have purchased a contactless visitor management system (VMS) to replace a paper visitor sign-in book that no longer meets standard regulatory requirements. These systems frequently strive to maintain the safety, security and compliance requirements of growing companies as an organisation expands and the number of employees,
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) contains new data protection requirements that were put into effect on May 25, 2018. These harmonised and replaced the EU’s existing national data protection laws. The goal of enacting clear, uniform data protection laws is to give businesses legal certainty while also
Humans have a moral responsibility to protect the environment and support the planet’s long-term sustainability. This includes preserving trees, water and the livelihood of animals. Environmentally-friendly business practices help in limiting environmental impact and protecting natural resources. Many businesses still rely on paper for paperwork and data storage. The paper
Try Teamgo for Free
Get started with a free 30 day trial – all features included, no credit card required.