Visitor management system for realestate and property management
Visitor management that helps you screen visitors and track your employees for compliance – workplaces, communities, residential and display centers.
We're an Australian technology company specialising in Visitor Management software and applications.
Amazon Web Services
You expect the best and we rely on the best with cloud hosting and security provided by Amazon AWS Australia.
24/7 support available and experienced account managers on standby - we provide hands on customer assistance.
Teamgo’s visitor management software includes all the following standard features
Teamgo supports safer workplaces globally
“Teamgo is essential to visitor registration and keeping the office more secure.”
Operations Support Manager,
Build and install your iPad kiosks or print QR codes and display them around your workplace.
- Offer visitors QR code camera scanning on your kiosks
- Print out QR codes for visitors to scan and sign-in with their smartphones using online forms with the web browser
- Employee sign-in scanning their QR codes
- Use premium features like Teamgo FaceID camera scanning on the iPad kiosk
- Print auto cut visitor badges for collection on sign-in
- Connect to custom sign-in workflows if you need additional details or documents submitted
Send instant alerts to your visitors and employees when different events take place. You can manage how these are delivered and customise the content.
- Send email, SMS, and push alerts to the Teamgo Pass app
- Visitors arrivals, deliveries, emergencies and more
- Improve productivity and automate reception functions
- Send in any language and include custom content and messages with the Teamgo language editor
With Teamgo deliveries you can ensure packages get to the right person. Drivers can complete strict sign-in workflows or use simple drop off and notification tools.
- Send delivery arrival notifications to your employees
- Have drivers request a signature or authority to leave packages
- Record accurate driver delivery records
- Build custom sign-in workflows
- Keep your compliance needs in check
Capture all your visitors from inviation to arrival on location. Visitors can sign-in by scanning contactless QR codes, registering on iPad kiosks or completing safety and security workflows.
- Sign-in with iPad kiosks or QR code posters
- Complete custom sign-in workflows
- Express sign-in for return visitors
- Record accurate sign in/out data
- Supports COVID19 and contact tracing efforts
Limit the number of people allowed to sign-in across your loacations to keep a safe and compliant number. Get instant reports and monitor your visitor flows.
- See a live record of the number of people signed-in
- View instant updates of your capacity limits
- Get notified when you hit capacity
- Support your COVID19 policies and compliance objetives
Temperature scanning thermometer
The Teamgo Digital Temperature Scanner uses safe and touch-free infrared technology to scan your people’s forehead body temperature when they arrive at the workplace. Ensure you keep your people and workplace safe and healthy with instant checks on arrival.
- Use the device on it’s own or connect to a Teamgo iPad Kiosk
- See temperate read instantly on the device LED screen
- Hear audio Beeps when temperature is scanned
- Use it for visitor sign-in, employees and your regular contractors
Setup Teamgo visitor management across all your organisations locations and manage them from your centralised web dashboard.
- Teamgo scales with you, easily add new locations anytime
- Assign location administrators
- Customise evacuation templates unique to your locations
- Get detailed location reports
- Limit visitor capacity
Enroll your visitors before they arrive on sign with Teamgo visitor pre-registragtion. Collect important compliance, safety and security information, screen visitors and issue QR codes.
- Custom pre-registration invitation emails and forms
- Build templates for your visitor types
- Setup custom forms and workflows
- Request documents, photo ID and more
- Helps support COVID19 and contact tracing compliance
Related articles and information
Returning to the workplace: The importance of safety and convenience to increase employee attendance
As restrictions ease and ’work from home’ orders are lifted, organisations are encouraging employees to return to the workplace. There are benefits to in-person attendance including collaboration, socialisation and productivity. However, the pandemic has shed new light on remote and hybrid working and employees now want to have more convenience
As companies adapt to the constraints of a global pandemic, we have seen many organisations move away from an in-person model, to now embracing the future of a hybrid workplace. Because of this, the movements of employees and visitors have become increasingly sporadic, placing greater importance on workplace safety measures.
If there’s one sentence to wrap up the changes to the workplace over the last two years it’s “it will never be the same again”. The introduction of various measures to manage workplace health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic has transformed day to day operations. What 2021 taught us
Try Teamgo for Free
Get started with a free 30 day trial – all features included, no credit card required.