As we start to see the world open back up and more faces in cafes, offices and at events, measures need to be taken to ensure the safety of the community.
The Teamgo visitor management system can help businesses across any industry ensure the security of employees and visitors through contactless check-in, emergency communication, vaccine checking and more. And now users can take safety and compliance to the next level with Thermal Temperature Checking.
Thermal temperature checking has become a tool to help manage the spread of COVID-19. Benefits of thermal temperature checking include:
- The non-contact devices can quickly measure and display a temperature reading so a large number of people can be evaluated individually at points of entry.
- Non-contact infrared thermometers require minimal cleaning between uses.
- Using non-contact temperature measurement devices may help reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 infections.
How does it work?
The Teamgo Thermal Temperature Checking feature is a wall mount, hands-free, non-contact infrared body temperature measuring device for fast, safe and accurate temperature screening. The system:
- Scans temperature in 1 second
- Issues a high-temperature alarm when the reading is greater than or equal to acceptable limits
- Can be used on its own or connected to a Teamgo visitor management kiosk
The Thermal Temperature Scanner uses the latest UFR-101 Bluetooth technology and can be connected to your iPad Kiosks. This allows you to add the temperature check to your visitor management sign-in workflows.
- Record temperatures instantly for your reports
- Stay compliant with accurate record-keeping
- Display camera instructions on your iPad Kiosk screen
- Show the temperature result on the iPad Kiosk
- Instantly alert staff when temperatures are unsafe
Who can use this feature?
The Thermal Temperature Scanner uses safe and touch-free infrared technology to read forehead body temperatures on-site. This feature can be used for visitor sign-in, employees, suppliers and contractors upon arrival to your business.
- See a temperature reading instantly on the device LED screen
- Hear audio ‘beeps’ when the temperature is scanned
How to get this feature
Temperature Checking with the contactless Bluetooth UFR-101 Thermometer is a premium feature. Users can contact a Teamgo account manager to evaluate or enable this feature as part of their service.
- Requires free Teamgo Kiosk iPad app
- Can be connected with Bluetooth to iPad
- Can be powered with AC adaptor or battery