The role of an operations manager is diverse. Every day they work across different departments, taking on responsibilities such as recruitment, training, strategising, process development and much more. Teamgo visitor management software can help operations managers to wear these many hats through a range of safety and compliance features.
Safety of employees and visitors
Ensuring there are appropriate procedures and processes in place is paramount to the safety and security of employees and visitors.
Employee and visitor sign-in
Teamgo offers a touch-less sign-in process for anyone visiting a workplace, improving arrival efficiency and reducing the spread of germs.
- Use a QR code or a Teamgo visitor management kiosk for contactless visitor management
- Pre-register visitors
- Issue ID badges
- Pre-request documents
- Manage capacity
- Manage contact tracing
Teamgo visitor management can help to manage employees and visitors in an event of an emergency.
- Live visitor records of who is on-site and their contact info
- Send instant SMS and email messages about the emergency
- Create message templates for critical event types
- Build Teamgo evacuations into your emergency workflows
- Deliver a safer procedure and meet compliance goals
Integrate with tools already used
Thanks to advances in mobile technology, apps are part of our every day, at home and in the workplace. Companies rely on directory, notification, contractor management and other applications to host a variety of internal services. Teamgo can seamlessly connect with these popular office apps and can send notifications through these integrations.
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Azure
- SalesForce Chatter
- Atlassian HipChat
- Aruba ClearPass
- RESTful API
- Maintenance Connection
Reporting and analytics
With Teamgo, users can view real-time and instant reporting of visitor traffic so administrators know who’s onsite and why. The visitor management system securely stores all visitor data and it can be retrieved at any time.
- See live analytics on-screen with your web dashboard
- View historical reports anytime
- Send automated reports to email addresses
- Use privacy tools to remove or anonymise records
- Time-based auto data removals with COVID and GDPR tool
This feature can also be utilised across multiple locations with a centralised dashboard and customised requirements depending on the location.