Modern Slavery Policy
Terms & Policies
Modern Slavery Act 2018
For further information on the Australian Government’s legislation in relation to the Modern Slavery act please visit https://www.legislation.gov.au
Teamgo in Australia is subject to the Modern Slavery Act 2018 (Cth) (‘Act’) which commenced operation on 1 January 2019.We are committed to operating our company ethically and lawfully and only work with suppliers that are aligned to our values. We expect our suppliers to also operate in accordance with all applicable modern slavery laws including those prohibiting human slavery and slavery like practices, human trafficking and child labour.
We value and observe all laws regarding corporate social responsibility, environmental and workplace safety protection and staff inclusion and diversity. As as software company Teamgo has a simple supply chain that may include the purchase of products and services required to carry out businesses day-to-day operations including office supplies, employment and training of staff, external legal advice, leasing of office space, IT infrastructure and support services and travel. Teamgo also has various policies in place that support our day-to-day operations to ensure all staff and suppliers meet Teamgo’s core values.
In support of the Modern Slavery Act act and Teamgo’s serious approach to this modern slavery statement, an internal director will take ownership and responsibility for compliance with the Act.
Steps we make undertake but not limited to, include:
Assessing the potential modern slavery risks in our operations and supply chains with emphasis on high risk geographical locations and business transactions Developing and reviewing company policies on modern slavery in operations and supply chains Developing training for staff in modern slavery requirements Preparing to conduct due diligence on local and global supply chains Reviewing supplier contracts to ensure they contain terms that are consistent with the Act Taking steps to address any potential modern slavery risks identified and Setting up a program to measure effectiveness through performance monitoring.
- Assess potential risks in our business operations and supply chains with an emphasis on high risk geographical locations and business transactions.
- Develop, review and update company policies with relation to modern slavery in all business operations and supply chains.
- Develop training and awareness for Teamgo staff in relation to modern slavery requirements
- Conducting due diligence research on local and global suppliers and their supply chains
- Ensuring supplier contracts contain terms and associated policies that support the Act
- Ensuring the correct steps are taken to address any potential modern slavery risks or concerns.
- Ensuring a program is setup to measure the effectiveness of enforcing the Act
Please direct all enquiries in relation to this policy to:
Teamgo Pty Limited
PO BOX 3588, Rundle Mall
5000, South Australia
E-mail: [email protected]
See how Teamgo performs for your workplace
Try our Essential plan FREE for 30 days – no payment or credit card needed.