Updated August 1, 2022
Terms & Policies
If this GDPR Addendum is applicable to you, please read it carefully because it includes important information and explains your rights.
What Does This Teamgo GDPR Addendum Cover?
- Explains how long we keep your Personal Data for;
- Sets out the legal basis we have for using your Personal Data;
- Explains the effect of refusing to provide the Personal Data requested;
- Explains where we store your Personal Data and whether we transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
What Personal Data Do We Collect About You?
What Legal Basis Do We Have For Using Personal Data?
We process your personal information:
- To provide you with Services in line with our Terms & Conditions of service.
- As necessary to perform the service with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a service to comply with our legal obligations
- To protect your important interests and the important interests of others.
- As is necessary for us to carry out our functions as a global business, including profiling related to your Personal Data.
- You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your situation, at any time to the processing of your Personal Data based on legitimate interests.
- If you notify us of any health or disability requirements, then this may involve the processing of more detailed Personal Data, including sensitive data such as health information that you or others provide about you. In that case we always ask for your consent before undertaking such processing and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- On the basis of your consent for us to process your Personal Data for a particular purpose.
What Happens If Asked To Stop Processing Your Information?
We have legal and contractual obligations that require us to process your Personal Data. If you do not provide the Personal Data requested, we may not be able to fulfil our contract with you or perform our obligations to you or obligations in relation to others.
Where Do We Store Your Personal Data? Do We Transfer Your Personal Data Outside The EEA?
Teamgo will store your personal data safely at our premises, in contracted facilities with our service providers, or on our servers within the country where we are based and otherwise within the European Economic Area (EEA). We do out best to process your Personal Data within the country where it has been collected or within the EEA.
If our service providers transfer Personal Data outside of the EEA, we always require that appropriate measures are in place to protect the Personal Data that is transferred.
For example, our Finance, Marketing, and Compliance functions are carried out outside of the EEA, in Australia, so we put in place safeguards to protect Personal Data exported from the EEA that is processed in or accessed from Australia. You may obtain a copy of the safeguards in place for such transfers by contacting us.
In Relation To The Personal Data We Hold On You What Rights Do You Have ?
By the law, you have a number of rights when it comes to your Personal Data. Further information and advice about your rights are to be obtained from the data protection regulator within your country or residence.
1. The right to be informed
2. The right of access
3. The right to rectification
You are entitled to have your Personal Data corrected if it’s inaccurate, not up to date or incomplete.
4. The right to removal
In simple terms, you can request the deletion of excessive, unnecessary, or incorrectly processed data or deletion of data that has been processed with your consent. This is not a general right to removal; there are exceptions.
5. The right to block processing
You have rights to “block” or suppress further use of your Personal Data. When processing is blocked, we can still store your Personal Data, but we will stop using temporarily. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their Personal Data to be “blocked” to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
6. The right to data portability
You have rights to obtain and reuse your Personal Data for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider, this enables you to move, copy or transfer your Personal Data easily between our IT systems and theirs safely and securely, without affecting its usability.
7. The right to oppose to processing
You have the right to oppose to processing of your Personal Data if you believe it has not been processed in compliance with applicable data processing laws. This is different from withdrawing consent as includes processing based on our legitimate interests.
8. The right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal data with the a supervisory authority, in particular, in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement of your rights.
9. The right to withdraw consent
If you have given your consent for processing of Personal Data, it can be withdrawn at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your Personal Data with your consent up to that point is unlawful). This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
10. The right to request anonymisation
You have the right to request your Personal Data to be anonymised by technical means. You may do this, for example, if your data is part of a market study.
11. The right to request information of third-party public and private entities with whom we have shared data
You have the right to request information of the public and private entities with whom we have shared your Personal Data and the purpose for which we have shared it, for example with processors we have listed in this policy.
To Make A Request Regarding How You Can Exercise Your Data Rights or Contact Us?
If you have any questions on the processing of your Personal Information, would like to exercise your rights, and/or are unhappy with how we have handled your Personal Information, please contact us.
Please direct all complaints and queries in relation to GDPR and your privacy or this policy to:
Teamgo Pty Limited
Privacy Officer EU
PO BOX 3588, Rundle Mall 5000, South Australia
E-mail: [email protected]
Try Teamgo for Free
Get started with a free 30 day trial – all features included, no credit card required.