Visitor management safety and security
Keep your workplaces operating with a cloud software tracking system for visitors, employees and contractors.
Visitor management software
Prescreen visitors and manage health and security compliance checks for your workplace.
Visitors can complete online web forms and submit documents so you can determine if they are fit to come on-site before they arrive.
Keep detailed arrival records for both visitors and employees alike, helping with workplace efficiency and any emergency efforts.
Safety & security
Mark visitors on deny or watch lists and trigger instant alerts when they come on-onsite or attempt to access restricted areas.
Supporting safer workplaces globally
“With Teamgo we get real time reports of visitor and employee traffic across our workplace.”
Carlo Dei Cont
IT Infrastructure Consultant, McDonald’s
Teamgo has delivered contactless visitor QR code sign-in since 2013. Send your visitors, employees and contractors a safe and easy to use QR code. Each one is unique and can be used to record your visitors arrival and departures.
- Email QR codes to visitors and employees
- Pre-register visitors and send them a QR codes before they arrive at your workplace
- Scan QR codes using the Teamgo iPad kiosk app
- Visitors can use their smartphone to scan QR codes
- Print QR codes that visitors can scan with their smartphones and complete online web form sign-in.
Upgrade how you welcome visitors and maintain an efficient, modern and safer workplace, starting right at the front door with Teamgo iPad kiosks.
- Free iPad app “Teamgo kiosk” included
- Works on most models of iPad devices
- Connect to a Brother printer for visitor badges
- Build sign-in workflows with an interactive web interface
- Can be used for visitors, employees, deliveries all on one iPad or setup multiple kiosks across the workplace
- Mount on your counter tops, floor kiosks or wall mounts
- Many privacy and security features to protect your data and your physical hardware.
Teamgo software includes all the following features
Screen visitors with COVID-19 questions
When visitors arrive you can ask them important questions about their health, travel or other COVID related enquiries. This can trigger alerts to the right people and make sure you keep the workplace safe from any potential health threats.
Register your visitors expected attendance before they arrive on site with Teamgo visitor pre-registration. Collect important compliance, safety and security information, screen visitors and issue QR codes.
- Custom pre-registration invitation emails and forms
- Build templates for your visitor types
- Setup custom forms and workflows
- Request documents, photo ID and more
- Helps support COVID19 and contact tracing compliance
Reporting & analytics
See real time and instant reporting of your visitor traffic so you know who’s onsite and why. Teamgo securely stores all your visitor data so you can retrieve it anytime.
- See live data reports on the web portal
- Search, filter and view historical reports anytime
- Send automated reports to email addresses
- Use privacy tools to remove or anonymise records
- Time based auto data removals with COVID and GDPR tools so you can take control of compliance goals
Send instant alerts to your visitors and employees when different events take place. You can manage how these are delivered and customise the content.
- Send email, SMS, and push alerts to the Teamgo Pass app
- Visitors arrivals, deliveries, emergencies and more
- Improve productivity and automate reception functions
- Send in any language and include custom content and messages with the Teamgo language editor
Send instant alerts and messages to all people on-site when you have a critical event. See who is signed-in and provide emergency information with just a few clicks.
- Live visitor records of who’s on location and their contact information
- Send instant SMS and email messages about the emergency to everyone or specific groups
- Create message templates for critical event types and save time when you have important instructions to send
- Build Teamgo evacuations into your emergency workflows and procedures
Print visitor badges when guests sign-in or pre-print for collection on arrival. You can more easily identify the visitor’s details and why they are at the workplace when they display their badge.
- Instant print with thermal visitor badges
- Customise content and layout like name, photo etc
- Include re-usable QR codes to identify visitor
- Set badge issue and expiration dates
- Support for Brother QL series label printers
Teamgo’s powerful feature set and unique Kiosk Designer lets you build sign-in workflows to ensure your visitors meet compliance by providing important information.
- Build your own unique sign-in workflows
- Sign-in different types of visitors and employees
- Collect important information and documents
- Enable 3rd party integrations and share data with other software applications
We are an Australian based software company specialising in Visitor Management applications and solutions.
Amazon Web Services
You expect the best and we rely on the best with cloud hosting and security provided by Amazon AWS Australia.
With local support in Australia and a 24/7 enterpise account managers we prodice hands on support for customers.
Related articles and information
On any given day, a large number of people pass through the average workplace. Clients, employees, staff members, family and job applicants all visit for various reasons and for various lengths of time. In reality, organisations and their reasons for maintaining a visitor sign-in are as diverse as the organisations
The times of signing visitors in with a logbook are long gone and a forward-thinking company should have an elegant and effective visitor management system. Thanks to advances in mobile technology, apps allow users to work from anywhere on the go. That need for urgency also transfers to contacting employees
QR (Quick Response) code integration can be beneficial in a variety of industries. The technology provides users with information, efficiency and organisation in addition to safe check-ins. However, a stand alone QR code is not a substitute for a visitor management system (VMS). A visitor management system QR code is
Try Teamgo for Free
Get started with a free 30 day trial – all features included, no credit card required.