Visitor management safety and security
Keep your workplaces operating with a cloud software tracking system for visitors, employees and contractors.
Visitor management software
Prescreen visitors and manage health and security compliance checks for your workplace.
Visitors can complete online web forms and submit documents so you can determine if they are fit to come on-site before they arrive.
Keep detailed arrival records for both visitors and employees alike, helping with workplace efficiency and any emergency efforts.
Safety & security
Mark visitors on deny or watch lists and trigger instant alerts when they come on-onsite or attempt to access restricted areas.
Teamgo supports safer workplaces globally
“With Teamgo we get real time reports of visitor and employee traffic across our workplace.”
Carlo Dei Cont
IT Infrastructure Consultant, McDonald’s
Teamgo has delivered contactless visitor QR code sign-in since 2013. Send your visitors, employees and contractors a safe and easy to use QR code. Each one is unique and can be used to record your visitors arrival and departures.
- Email QR codes to visitors and employees
- Pre-register visitors and send them a QR codes before they arrive at your workplace
- Scan QR codes using the Teamgo iPad kiosk app
- Visitors can use their smartphone to scan QR codes
- Print QR codes that visitors can scan with their smartphones and complete online web form sign-in.
Upgrade how you welcome visitors and maintain an efficient, modern and safer workplace, starting right at the front door with Teamgo iPad kiosks.
- Free iPad app “Teamgo kiosk” included
- Works on most models of iPad devices
- Connect to a Brother printer for visitor badges
- Build sign-in workflows with an interactive web interface
- Can be used for visitors, employees, deliveries all on one iPad or setup multiple kiosks across the workplace
- Mount on your counter tops, floor kiosks or wall mounts
- Many privacy and security features to protect your data and your physical hardware.
Teamgo’s visitor management software includes all the following standard features
Register your visitors expected attendance before they arrive on site with Teamgo visitor pre-registration. Collect important compliance, safety and security information, screen visitors and issue QR codes.
- Custom pre-registration invitation emails and forms
- Build templates for your visitor types
- Setup custom forms and workflows
- Request documents, photo ID and more
- Helps support COVID19 and contact tracing compliance
Send instant alerts to your visitors and employees when different events take place. You can manage how these are delivered and customise the content.
- Send email, SMS, and push alerts to the Teamgo Pass app
- Visitors arrivals, deliveries, emergencies and more
- Improve productivity and automate reception functions
- Send in any language and include custom content and messages with the Teamgo language editor
Screen visitors with COVID-19 questions
When visitors arrive you can ask them important questions about their health, travel or other COVID related enquiries. This can trigger alerts to the right people and make sure you keep the workplace safe from any potential health threats.
Temperature scanning thermometer
The Teamgo Digital Temperature Scanner uses safe and touch-free infrared technology to scan your people’s forehead body temperature when they arrive at the workplace. Ensure you keep your people and workplace safe and healthy with instant checks on arrival.
- Use the device on it’s own or connect to a Teamgo iPad Kiosk
- See temperate read instantly on the device LED screen
- Hear audio Beeps when temperature is scanned
- Use it for visitor sign-in, employees and your regular contractors
Reporting & analytics
See real time and instant reporting of your visitor traffic so you know who’s onsite and why. Teamgo securely stores all your visitor data so you can retrieve it anytime.
- See live data reports on the web portal
- Search, filter and view historical reports anytime
- Send automated reports to email addresses
- Use privacy tools to remove or anonymise records
- Time based auto data removals with COVID and GDPR tools so you can take control of compliance goals
Send instant alerts and messages to all people on-site when you have a critical event. See who is signed-in and provide emergency information with just a few clicks.
- Live visitor records of who’s on location and their contact information
- Send instant SMS and email messages about the emergency to everyone or specific groups
- Create message templates for critical event types and save time when you have important instructions to send
- Build Teamgo evacuations into your emergency workflows and procedures
Print visitor badges when guests sign-in or pre-print for collection on arrival. You can more easily identify the visitor’s details and why they are at the workplace when they display their badge.
- Instant print with thermal visitor badges
- Customise content and layout like name, photo etc
- Include re-usable QR codes to identify visitor
- Set badge issue and expiration dates
- Support for Brother QL series label printers
Teamgo’s powerful feature set and unique Kiosk Designer lets you build sign-in workflows to ensure your visitors meet compliance by providing important information.
- Build your own unique sign-in workflows
- Sign-in different types of visitors and employees
- Collect important information and documents
- Enable 3rd party integrations and share data with other software applications
We're an Australian technology company specialising in Visitor Management software and applications.
Amazon Web Services
You expect the best and we rely on the best with cloud hosting and security provided by Amazon AWS Australia.
24/7 support available and experienced account managers on standby - we provide hands on customer assistance.
Related articles and information
Returning to the workplace: The importance of safety and convenience to increase employee attendance
As restrictions ease and ’work from home’ orders are lifted, organisations are encouraging employees to return to the workplace. There are benefits to in-person attendance including collaboration, socialisation and productivity. However, the pandemic has shed new light on remote and hybrid working and employees now want to have more convenience
As companies adapt to the constraints of a global pandemic, we have seen many organisations move away from an in-person model, to now embracing the future of a hybrid workplace. Because of this, the movements of employees and visitors have become increasingly sporadic, placing greater importance on workplace safety measures.
If there’s one sentence to wrap up the changes to the workplace over the last two years it’s “it will never be the same again”. The introduction of various measures to manage workplace health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic has transformed day to day operations. What 2021 taught us
Try Teamgo for Free
Get started with a free 30 day trial – all features included, no credit card required.