Your privacy is important
associates (we, us or our) collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information. Teamgo Pty Limited
(“Teamgo”) is committed to ensuring the privacy of all customer’s (“Customers”) and user’s (“Users”)
information. We respect and protect your privacy and the right to your privacy.
Kinds of personal information we collect
We collect and hold personal information about customers and potential customers, contractors and other people who come into contact with us (you or your).
The kinds of personal information we may collect and hold may include your name, address, phone number,
e-mail address, geographic location, debit or credit card details and any other information you provide to
us when you use our website or services, including which of our pages or other webpages you have
How we collect personal information
We will generally collect personal information about you directly by way of forms and other documents or information you submit to us (whether in paper or electronic form), correspondence you provide to us and telephone calls or meetings with you.
How we use personal information
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the best possible service in supplying you with, and to otherwise improve, our goods and services;
- to administer your use of our websites, programs and services (including, where applicable, to allow you to log-in to your registered account from one or more locations);
- to answer any questions or inquiries you direct to us and to better understand your needs and interests;
- to provide you with marketing materials in relation to offers, specials, products and services we have available from time to time;
- for our internal management purposes, to manage our relationship with you to manage the payment and recovery of amounts payable to us by you or an entity related to you (as applicable), and to provide you with receipts (including to your email address);
- for other purposes which are reasonably necessary in connection with our normal functions and activities; and
- as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
If we are unable to collect personal information relating to you, we may be unable
to provide you with certain of our goods or services or continue our relationship with you.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose personal information to the following kinds of entities for the relevant purposes mentioned above:
- our contractors, consultants, advisers, associates and related entities;
- any industry body, tribunal, court or otherwise in connection with any complaint made by you about us;
- if you have provided us with referees to assist with the assessment of a potential contract between you and us, the referees you have provided;
- any person to the extent it is necessary, in our view, to enforce any rights we may have against you; and
- other entities with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
We may disclose the kinds of personal information listed above to overseas recipients. As at the date of this policy the recipients will be located anywhere worldwide where Teamgo operates services although the countries in which the recipients are located may change over time.
How we hold personal information
We may hold personal information in paper form, electronic form and/or in other mediums. While we have in place steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, we cannot guarantee that such misuse, interference, loss, or unauthorised access, modification or disclosure will not occur.
Direct marketing communications
From time to time we may use your personal information to provide you with marketing materials in relation to offers, specials, products and services that we have available. If you would not like to receive direct marketing materials from us you may notify us using the contact details set out below.
A cookie is a data file that a website transfers to your computer. This enables the website to track the pages you have visited. A cookie only contains information you supply. It cannot read data on your computer. There are many types of cookies that may be used for different purposes. For example, some cookies help a website to remember information
How to obtain access to your personal information
You may request access to personal information which we hold about you by contacting us using the contact details set out below. When you request copies of your personal information held by us we will endeavour to provide you with such copies as soon as reasonably practicable.
We may require you to verify your identity and specify what personal information you require. There may be occasions when access to personal information we hold about you is denied. Such occasions would include (without limitation) where release of the information would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others.
Accuracy and completeness of personal information
We assume that any personal information provided by you is accurate and complete. You may request that we
update or vary personal information that we hold about you using the contact details listed below.
How to make a complaint about a breach of your privacy rights by us
If you are of the view we have breached the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or the Australian Privacy Principles (to the
extent that they are applicable to us), or any related privacy code in dealing with your personal
information that applies to us, you may make a complaint by writing to us using the contact details below
and we will endeavour to respond and provide you with confirmation as to how we propose to deal with the
complaint as soon as reasonably practicable.
Anonymity and pseudonyms
You have the option of not identifying yourself or using a pseudonym when dealing with us in relation to privacy matters unless we are required by law or a court/tribunal to deal with individuals who have identified themselves or
it is impractical for us to deal with you if you have not identified yourself in the circumstances.
Changes to this policy
Transfer of business
We may, from time to time buy or sell assets. With these types of transactions, customer and user information is one of the business assets that is typically part of the transfer. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are
acquired, or if we close the business, enter bankruptcy, or initiate some other change of control, personal
information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party. You will be notified in writing by email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information.
European Union Customers & GDPR
Please direct all complaints and queries in relation to your privacy or this policy to:
Teamgo Pty Limited
PO BOX 3588, Rundle Mall
5000, South Australia
Phone: +61 8 8876 5006
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org