Visitor management system for hospitality
Teamgo helps with staff and contractor sign-in software for tracking compliant time and attendance using QR code and web technology.
We are a technology driven company based in Australia and specialising in Visitor Management software and applications.
Amazon Web Services
You expect the best and we rely on the best with cloud hosting and security provided by Amazon AWS Australia.
24/7 support available and experienced account managers on standby - we provide hands on customer assistance.
Teamgo software includes all the following features
Helping organisations worldwide
Teamgo’s visitor management solutions support customers not-for-profits, business and education to governments and global enterprises.
“The Teamgo system helps manage office visitors and contract farm workers”
People & Safety Manager, Beerenberg Farm Pty Ltd
Protect your people and your workplaces with Teamgo sign-in for employees, staff and contractors. Setup a user profile and issue QR codes, FaceID or Express Sign-in for fast tracking of time and attendance.
- Instant, contactless sign-in for employees
- Free Teamgo Pass user smartphone ap
- Instant reports for COVID19 contact tracing
- Sign-in for remote and home office workers
- Send meeting request and pre-register visitors
Teamgo has been pioneering contactless QR code sign-in for visitors since 2013. Issue your visitors, employees, contractors… anyone with safe QR codes! Each one is unique and can be used to track your users sign in/out.
- Unique QR codes for users that can expire or be re-used
- Pre-register and send visitors their unique QR code
- Scan QR codes on the Teamgo iPad kiosks
- Visitors can use their smartphone to scan a sign-in QR code
- Teamgo Pass is the perfect QR code companion app!
Setup Teamgo visitor management across all your organisations locations and manage them from your centralised web dashboard.
- Teamgo scales with you, easily add new locations anytime
- Assign location administrators
- Customise evacuation templates unique to your locations
- Get detailed location reports
- Limit visitor capacity
Reporting & analytics
See real time and instant reporting of your visitor traffic so you know who’s onsite and why. Teamgo securely stores all your visitor data so you can retrieve it anytime.
- See live analytics on screen with your web dashboard
- View historical reports anytime
- Send automated reports to email addresses
- Use privacy tools to remove or annonymise records
- Time based auto data removals with COVID and GDPR tools
Send instant messages to all people on site when you have a critical event. See who is signed-in and provide emergency information with just a few clicks.
- Live visitor records of who’s on location and their contact info
- Send instant SMS and email messages about the emergency
- Create message templates for critical event types
- Build Temago evacuations into your emergency workflows
- Deliver a safer procedure and meet compliance goals
Invite suppliers to join your Teamgo workforce and manage their own employees. You can then track the worker’s time and attendance while also helping you with compliance contact tracing.
- For cleaners, maintenance, contractors, and more..
- Add or invite your supplier companies and their workers
- Track suppliers time and attendance with detailed reports
- Suppliers sign-in with QR codes, mobile or FaceID
- Build custom sign in workflows with forms and documents
- Request certificates and ensure compliance is in check and manage expired documents
Related articles and information
On behalf of all of us at Teamgo, I hope this message finds you safe and well. We understand travel and mobility is an important part of life, helping us stay connected in both our personal and work lifestyles. At the same time there’s a wider community concern about Coronavirus
This is a complete and detailed guide on How to Customise Your Teamgo Kiosk. Here you’ll learn everything you need to know about Kiosk customisation including how to create flows, how to add your logo to the Kiosk, how to create information fields and much more. We will keep updating this guide as we make
One of the most common enquiries and support requests that we get at Teamgo involve badge printers. Badge printers are designed to be very simple to operate but they can be tricky the first time you use one. So, if you are experiencing or have experienced trouble with your badge printer
Try Teamgo for Free
Get started with a free 30 day trial – all features included, no credit card required.