Visitor management system for charity and not for profit organisations
Prioritise safety of your people, property and workplaces with Teamgo visitor management
We are a technology driven company based in Australia and specialising in Visitor Management software and applications.
Amazon Web Services
You expect the best and we rely on the best with cloud hosting and security provided by Amazon AWS Australia.
24/7 support available and experienced account managers on standby - we provide hands on customer assistance.
Teamgo software includes all the following features
Helping organisations worldwide
Teamgo’s visitor management solutions support customers not-for-profits, business and education to governments and global enterprises.
“Teamgo integrates with our employee directory and provides a safer visitor sign-in”
IT Operations Manager,
Disability Services Australia
Build and install your iPad kiosks or print QR codes and display them around your workplace.
- Offer visitors QR code camera scanning on your kiosks
- Print out QR codes for visitors to scan and sign-in with their smartphones using online forms with the web browser
- Employee sign-in scanning their QR codes
- Use premium features like Teamgo FaceID camera scanning on the iPad kiosk
- Print auto cut visitor badges for collection on sign-in
- Connect to custom sign-in workflows if you need additional details or documents submitted
Teamgo has been pioneering contactless QR code sign-in for visitors since 2013. Issue your visitors, employees, contractors… anyone with safe QR codes! Each one is unique and can be used to track your users sign in/out.
- Unique QR codes for users that can expire or be re-used
- Pre-register and send visitors their unique QR code
- Scan QR codes on the Teamgo iPad kiosks
- Visitors can use their smartphone to scan a sign-in QR code
- Teamgo Pass is the perfect QR code companion app!
Send instant messages to all people on site when you have a critical event. See who is signed-in and provide emergency information with just a few clicks.
- Live visitor records of who’s on location and their contact info
- Send instant SMS and email messages about the emergency
- Create message templates for critical event types
- Build Temago evacuations into your emergency workflows
- Deliver a safer procedure and meet compliance goals
Reporting & analytics
See real time and instant reporting of your visitor traffic so you know who’s onsite and why. Teamgo securely stores all your visitor data so you can retrieve it anytime.
- See live analytics on screen with your web dashboard
- View historical reports anytime
- Send automated reports to email addresses
- Use privacy tools to remove or annonymise records
- Time based auto data removals with COVID and GDPR tools
Protect your people and your workplaces with Teamgo sign-in for employees, staff and contractors. Setup a user profile and issue QR codes, FaceID or Express Sign-in for fast tracking of time and attendance.
- Instant, contactless sign-in for employees
- Free Teamgo Pass user smartphone ap
- Instant reports for COVID19 contact tracing
- Sign-in for remote and home office workers
- Send meeting request and pre-register visitors
Give your employees Teamgo user accounts so they can access tools to manage their visitors. The features you give access to will help with workplace productivity and efficiency.
- Employees can build custom booking schedules with workflows for forms, document requests and compliance checks
- Get a personal web link you can send to visitors and include in your email signature
- Request forms and documents to be submitted before your visitors arrive
- Get creative, use meetings for employees or make them for booking rooms, vehicles, assets, facilities and more
Limit the number of people allowed to sign-in across your loacations to keep a safe and compliant number. Get instant reports and monitor your visitor flows.
- See a live record of the number of people signed-in
- View instant updates of your capacity limits
- Get notified when you hit capacity
- Support your COVID19 policies and compliance objetives
Related articles and information
Today many large corporations have purchased a contactless visitor management system (VMS) to replace a paper visitor sign-in book that no longer meets standard regulatory requirements. These systems frequently strive to maintain the safety, security and compliance requirements of growing companies as an organisation expands and the number of employees,
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) contains new data protection requirements that were put into effect on May 25, 2018. These harmonised and replaced the EU’s existing national data protection laws. The goal of enacting clear, uniform data protection laws is to give businesses legal certainty while also
Humans have a moral responsibility to protect the environment and support the planet’s long-term sustainability. This includes preserving trees, water and the livelihood of animals. Environmentally-friendly business practices help in limiting environmental impact and protecting natural resources. Many businesses still rely on paper for paperwork and data storage. The paper
Try Teamgo for Free
Get started with a free 30 day trial – all features included, no credit card required.